Senior Medical Writer - Global Medical Devices - Switzerland
Senior Medical Writer - Global Medical Devices Company - Switzerland
My client is a leading international organisation operating across 100 countries worldwide and is offering you the chance to work in-house in this varied Medical Writer role.
This particular opportunity is located in picturesque Switzerland and the requirements include:
- At least 2 years of experience in medical writing preferably in medical device industry
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and German
Drop me a message if you are interested or know some who might be :)
(In addition I have many other Medical Writer and Healthcare Communications positions across Europe and the UK.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if curious to find out options available to you).
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role, or simply to find out more about opportunities available to you within this area, please contact George Watson on 0207 940 2105 or by e-mail (email@example.com).
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Home-based, Medical Writer, medical writer lead, senior medical writing, senior medical writer, principal medical writer, medcomms, agency, medical communications, writing, editing, client facing, creative, Oxfordshire, Cheshire, Macclesfield, glasgow, oxford, London, greater London, united kingdom, UK, jobs, relocate, relocateable, home-working, flexible working, scientific writer, science writer, scientific director, publication manager, Pharma, pharmaceutical, clinical, med comms, scientific writer, scientific communication, CRO, multi-national, contract research organization, contract research organisation, , United Kingdom, UK, England, Great Britain, Europe, Permanent, med writer, contracter, contract, freelance, regulatory writer, regulatory writing, clinical data, writing, Science, writer, medical writer, scientific writer, editorial, editor, publishing
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- AML Manager for Nordic Bank- International Opportunity- Finland
- GLOBAL EHS OFFICER
- GLOBAL EHS OFFICER ROLES
- Mechanical Design Engineer- Benefits package and training
- EHS Leader
- Data Science/Analytics – Global Leaders in Technology
- Work for one of the leader companies -Commodity Manager- CH
- Software Developer –Flexible working hours- Austria
- Are you a Medical Writer with Submissions Experience?
- Senior Medical Writer - Global Medical Devices - Switzerland
- CSV Consultant, Potential to become Partner!
- Project Management – German Capital – Automotive
- IT Security Consultant – with attractive benefits on offer!!
- Fostering Social Worker - Up to 39k - Highly reputable IFA
- Engineer – Berlin – Career Development
- Dev Ops – Security focus – long term contract
- Entry Level Recruitment, Nordic speakers wanted!
- CRA Entry level Fluent Danish, French and english needed
- Relationship Manager - International Assets
- Sales - Automotive Market Leader