Commercial Manager for Pharma Generics Company
Are you looking for a company that will listen to your ideas and opinions? A company that ensures that they provide the best possible working environments for you to succeed?
My client is a start up company with very a large backing from a well known Japanese Generics company.
With this backing they have also bought their ideology of ensuring that the work place is somewhere that is comfortable for you to be able to go about your job and feel as if you are making a difference in something larger.
A respectful and friendly environment amongst colleagues ensures that you will be heard and unlike the large multinational corporations.
The requirements for applicants to this role are as follows:
, Budget Management
, In-Depth knowledge contract law and Commercial agreement
, Great Understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry (PI, Manufacturing, Generics)
, Relationship Management Skills with Suppliers and Clients
With this large backing growth has come to the company as well so they are looking for someone to help continue this trend while at the same time growing themselves in terms of their relations in the industry and your area of expertise.
With a small team in place there are far more direct lines of contact between departments and managers making all processes and relationships much easier to maintain.
If you feel that this could be an ideal opportunity for you then get in touch with me Greg Collins; send your updated CV to G.Collins@nonstop-recruitment.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medical Marketing Specialists for a Global role-Swiss
- Product communications manager -Switzerland
- UK Leading Contract Research Organisation needs a doctor
- Medical Advisor-Pharmaceuticals-N. W. England
- Profile marketing dans les dispositifs médicaux
- CSV Project Coordinator Freelancer - 12 months Project
- Head of Clinical Development BOOMING startup - Denmark
- Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations growing big pharma
- Junior Regulatory Affairs / Veneto / Crescita Completa
- Regulatory Manager Assistant / Milano
- SAS PROGRAMMER – WORK – LIFE BALANCE - FRANCE
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER - SAN MARINO
- Head of Data Science - Leading Fintech Company - CH
- Electro Mechanical Project Engineer - INNOVATION in Ideas
- Software Engineer- Asset Management- Enter the Finance Industry
- Senior Risk Auditor- Experienced in Modelling- Switzerland
- BIOSTATISTICIANS-SAS PROGRAMMERS/ADMINISTRATORS – CONTRACT
- Senior Safety Scientist - Growing Company
- SPECIALIZED RECRUITER - STATISTICS / PHARMACEUTICALS -GERMANY