Pharmacovigilance Manager - Germany
Pharmacovigilance Manager - Germany
An exciting and challenging position has just become vacant with one of my clients, a prestigious Pharmaceutical company in Germany, Mannheim.
It is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that is already well established within the market and make sure that you get the best support to develop new skills and to learn all aspects of Pharmacovigilance.
You will be joining an organisation that believes in investing in their employees, you will hear many success stories of junior professionals who joined them and now they are on their peak of career within the company.
If you are looking for stability and good development prospects, this is your chance to grab it!
Nice to have:
, Degree in medicine, natural sciences or pharmacy
, Around 2 years of experience in pharmacovigilance and related aspects
, Detailed knowledge of the applicable regulations
, Proactive approach, driven attitude and problem solving mentality
, Fluency in English and German, spoken and written
For a confidential discussion about this role and to take a positive step to your next role call me and I will be happy to discuss further details with you or anyone from your network, whom you recommend.
You can contact me at Reka Peterfi: +49 892 109 3363, extension: 3344 or email me your CV in Word format: R.Peterfi@nonstop-pharma.com.
Nonstop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Pharmacovigilance, drug safety, adverse reaction, traditional medicine, signal, side effect, risk management, prescription-event monitoring, Pharmacoepidemiology, efficacy, ICH, drug alerts, counterfeit medicine, clinical, case-control study, adverse reaction/event, ADR, UMC, ICSR, case management, PSUR, Drug safety associate, PV associate, Safety Leader, drug safety officer, Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Associates or Officers, Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Managers, Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Directors, Head of Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Physicians, Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Auditors, Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurance or Compliance, Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Systems Specialist, ArisG/Argus Experts, Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance/QPPV, Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Medical Writers
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medical Marketing Specialists for a Global role-Swiss
- Product communications manager -Switzerland
- UK Leading Contract Research Organisation needs a doctor
- Medical Advisor-Pharmaceuticals-N. W. England
- Profile marketing dans les dispositifs médicaux
- CSV Project Coordinator Freelancer - 12 months Project
- Head of Clinical Development BOOMING startup - Denmark
- Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations growing big pharma
- Junior Regulatory Affairs / Veneto / Crescita Completa
- Regulatory Manager Assistant / Milano
- SAS PROGRAMMER – WORK – LIFE BALANCE - FRANCE
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER - SAN MARINO
- Head of Data Science - Leading Fintech Company - CH
- Electro Mechanical Project Engineer - INNOVATION in Ideas
- Software Engineer- Asset Management- Enter the Finance Industry
- Senior Risk Auditor- Experienced in Modelling- Switzerland
- BIOSTATISTICIANS-SAS PROGRAMMERS/ADMINISTRATORS – CONTRACT
- Senior Safety Scientist - Growing Company
- SPECIALIZED RECRUITER - STATISTICS / PHARMACEUTICALS -GERMANY