Product Manager - Platform
As part of a global company, our client is one of Australia's leading financial institutions who believe that their success is driven by the quality and experience of talented people working together to deliver optimum client outcomes to the Australian market.
Their strategy is shaped by their customer centric approach, and the drive for greater agility and efficiency in their service offering.
Working within the Platform/Wrap team this newly created role will be reporting into the Senor Product Portfolio Manager.
The primary focus of this role will be providing compliance and rectification advice on the product offerings as well as assistance with product development.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- The product lead on the implementation of regulatory change and compliance initiatives
- Identifying and rectifying compliance incidents
- Working on the development on products to ensure consistency across product offerings
- Board Paper Preparation
- Ad Hoc tasks
To be successful in the role you will have
- Previous product management and development experience
- Platform experience well regarded
- Strong regulatory understanding
- Strong stakeholder management
- Newly created role
- Working in a high achieving team
- Award winning culture/organisation
If you would like to work for a company that places enormous value on their employees, and provides an excellent and flexible work environment, then please apply now.
Alternatively, please call Alex @ Parity on 0410 001 819.
More Jobs from Parity Consulting
- Marketing Manager
- Research and Insights Associate
- Head of Customer Experience
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager - Global Technology Brand
- Product Development Manager
- Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Specialist
- Senior Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Account Manager
- Product Manager - Group Insurance
- Product Manager - Group Insurance Proposition
- Digital Marketing Channel Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Assistant Product Manager, Mobile
- Marketing Workflow Coordinator
- Junior Digital Designer
- Digital Product Manager
- Client Solutions Manager - Corporate Superannuation