Lead Network/Operations Engineer
Lead Network / Operations Engineer
The Lead Network / Operations Engineer is responsible for monitoring and resolving production performance issues, assessing and mitigating security threats, deployment of product releases, expanding and scaling hardware resources, and ensuring smooth operations of the software and datacenters in our solution.
Our client's multi-tenant, multi-vertical solution requires strict adherence to security policies, procedures and controls.
Your collaborative nature and clear communication style will enable you to meet internal and external requirements and timelines of security and infrastructure initiatives.
With an ability to work independently and as part of a team, your knowledge, experience and passion for technology will be an integral part of building and scaling their platform.
This role requires you to have excellent domain knowledge of networking, security, operating systems and database servers in a windows-based environment, as well as backups, disaster recovery, and maintenance/configuration of a datacenter.
- Manage and configure multiple datacenters and their systems
- Audit, Test, and Validate Disaster Recovery / Backup infrastructure
- Design, Develop and Lead initiatives that enhance and secure the infrastructure in North America and Internationally
- Monitor and address performance and operational issues
- Participate in developing and responding to customer-driven commitments and expectations
- Prep for and then maintain FedRAMP compliance
- Extensive experience building and leveraging IaaS or PaaS infrastructure
- 5+ years building multi-tenant infrastructure
- 5+ years' experience with MS infrastructure domains: AD, Windows Server, SQL Server, Azure, etc.
- Strong experience with tools such as: PowerShell, TFS Build, MS Deploy, Docker, etc.
- Understanding of fully automated environment provisioning and deployment
- Ability to create network diagrams and infrastructure documentation
- Solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Benefits: The following are benefits normally available to full-time employees in accordance with the Company's established policies:
- 20 days of variable PTO (vacation, sick, bereavement, etc.)
- Additional week of PTO between December 25 and January 1, subject to the Company's needs to support certain critical functions
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage (company pays 75% of premium)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Long-term and Short-term Disability (company provided)
- Life Insurance
More Jobs from Agile
- Senior Manual Tester
- Automation Developer
- Applications Support Analyst
- Customer Success Manager
- Client Implementation Consultant
- Senior Technical Recruiter
- Technical Recruiter
- Technical Recruiter - Development
- Product Owner
- Product Manager
- Reports Developer
- Lead Cloud Architect
- Lead Cloud Architect
- Automated Quality Assurance Tester
- Full Stack Java Developer
- Senior Java Developer
- Lead DevOps Engineer
- Operating Room Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse/RN