Leading Biotech - Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
Position Title: Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs
Position Type: 1 year contract
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Overview of my client:
My client is a leading biotechnology company in the world.
The company recently had a number of drugs approved by the FDA, which means even greater growth and expansion in the near future.
The client has got more than 35 years of experience in biotechnology to deliver.
You will be working in well established company which has got worldwide reach to lots of people around the world.
It's an international role based in Regulatory Affairs , the candidate will assist to create and submit the regulatory documents and submission documents.
The candidate will report to regulatory leader.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy is essential
- 3 years experience of developing and maintaining CTA documentation in the EU
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory guidelines and legislation
- 3 years of experience and knowledge of CMC and MDA
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Start in QA move to RA, QA Associate
- Parlez-vous Francais? QA Associate
- Jr Recruitment Consultant - HeadHunter
- Flexible opportunity, QA/RA Administrator
- Social Worker–Learning Disabilities–Team Stability
- Operations Manager - huge children's charity
- Computer Science Teacher - Outstanding Resources
- Manufacturing Engineer / Multinazionale
- CAMHs Practitioner - Band 7 - London
- Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist – See the Change First Hand
- Looking for Marketing Professionals in Belgium
- Rehabilitation Engineer - Family atmosphere!
- Qualification & Validation Manager for a Global Company
- Conseiller commercial implants dentaires - France Nord Est
- Occupational Therapist – Challenging role!
- Year 2 Class Teacher - Supportive School
- Become a Key Account Manager in Switzerland!
- Become a Key Account Manager in famous company!
- Medical Affairs Director – Globale Verantwortung – Nord DE
- Start-Up Specialist - Senior Submission Specialist