Phase I Clinical Research Scientist.
For a role directly for a big pharma company we are looking for a Clinical Research professional with a degree in pharmaceutics.
The job is an interesting mix between early phase clinical research and preclinical development, where you will act as a liaison between different internal departments and see different Phase I trials happening.
You have the chance to work directly for a sponsor in an innovative environment, working on Early Stage drug development.
We are looking for someone with a degree in (Industrial) Pharmacy/Drug Development and previous experience in Clinical Research, preferably Phase I studies.
For a confidential discussion about this role or other career opportunities within Clinical Research in Belgium, contact Robin Segers at NonStop Pharma on +32 (0)2 891 98 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Start in QA move to RA, QA Associate
- Parlez-vous Francais? QA Associate
- Jr Recruitment Consultant - HeadHunter
- Flexible opportunity, QA/RA Administrator
- Social Worker–Learning Disabilities–Team Stability
- Operations Manager - huge children's charity
- Computer Science Teacher - Outstanding Resources
- Manufacturing Engineer / Multinazionale
- CAMHs Practitioner - Band 7 - London
- Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist – See the Change First Hand
- Looking for Marketing Professionals in Belgium
- Rehabilitation Engineer - Family atmosphere!
- Qualification & Validation Manager for a Global Company
- Conseiller commercial implants dentaires - France Nord Est
- Occupational Therapist – Challenging role!
- Year 2 Class Teacher - Supportive School
- Become a Key Account Manager in Switzerland!
- Become a Key Account Manager in famous company!
- Medical Affairs Director – Globale Verantwortung – Nord DE
- Start-Up Specialist - Senior Submission Specialist