STATISTICIAN - GLOBAL MARKET - SAS PROGRAMMER
Are you looking for a challenging role with personal development opportunities? Would you like to be a part of international team and be involved into global projects? Then look no further! Our client has new range of products and currently looking for a Statistician to join their team on the permanent basis.
You will focus on compliance to support the business in the global market, which will give you an opportunity to grow your own network of international clients and build a strong career within the company.
The ideal candidate for this vacancy should have Master's or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline; 5+ years industry work experience, preferably in a QA or manufacturing environment.
You should have a good knowledge of relevant international standards applicable to manufacturing and product assessment of FMCG.
Experience with SAS is a must, R and other relevant statistical software is a plus.
As a Statistician you will be involved in big projects, where you will have a chance to work with teams across the globe.
This is a great opportunity to learn from professionals in the industry, get more experience within the market and set a great start to the successful career in the field.
Some of your responsibilities will include: providing statistical guidance for key scientific and technical activities related to the compliance to regulatory and internal requirements of all products in the company's portfolio worldwide, interacting with Product Development, Engineering, QA, Manufacturing, and Regulatory Affairs functions.
Apply TODAY by sending your CV in the Word format to Maria Vinogradova via e-mail: M.Vinogradova@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Or contact for more details on:
Switzerland Tel: +41 43 508 0816 | Int Ext: 3179
Not exactly what you are looking for? Recommend a friend and earn up to £200.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
data management, data manager, data science, manager, statistician, statistics, biostatistics, biostatistician, data analyst, sas, sas programming, FMCG, fast moving consumer goods, philip moris international, switzerland, geneva
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Start in QA move to RA, QA Associate
- Parlez-vous Francais? QA Associate
- Jr Recruitment Consultant - HeadHunter
- Flexible opportunity, QA/RA Administrator
- Social Worker–Learning Disabilities–Team Stability
- Operations Manager - huge children's charity
- Computer Science Teacher - Outstanding Resources
- Manufacturing Engineer / Multinazionale
- CAMHs Practitioner - Band 7 - London
- Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist – See the Change First Hand
- Looking for Marketing Professionals in Belgium
- Rehabilitation Engineer - Family atmosphere!
- Qualification & Validation Manager for a Global Company
- Conseiller commercial implants dentaires - France Nord Est
- Occupational Therapist – Challenging role!
- Year 2 Class Teacher - Supportive School
- Become a Key Account Manager in Switzerland!
- Become a Key Account Manager in famous company!
- Medical Affairs Director – Globale Verantwortung – Nord DE
- Start-Up Specialist - Senior Submission Specialist