Contract Manager - Leading Defence and Aerospace Company
Holt Executive Ltd are actively assisting a leading technical Aerospace and Defence prime who are seeking a Contracts Manager for their Land & Naval Defence Electronics Business unit.
My client is globally recognised for offering a forward thinking dynamic working environment and being at the forefront of new technology.
The Contracts Manager for their Land & Naval Defence Electronics Business unit will be responsible for delivering a professional commercial service to the division as the business is always looking for the leaders of the future, given the right calibre of applicant this role provides the platform in which to develop and progress into a more senior commercial management role.
Key Responsibility for the Contracts Manager - Aerospace and Defence:
- Providing assurance in the robust Commercial qualification of agreements, prospects and tenders with delegated approval to sign off bids and accept contracts within the Function's domain area of expertise.
- Commercial governance during the business winning cycle including the preparation and negotiation of agreements, commercial offers, contract terms and conditions and providing guidance and support on commercial matters arising during the execution phase of projects.
- Commercial autonomy within the business area within the governance framework of the Company.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with current and future customers and all interfaces within the internal organisation.
- Lead commercial interface with bid, sales and project management to develop Commercial proposal and negotiation strategy in accordance with business win strategy ensuring an acceptable balance between contract performance, risk and profit.
- Assess potential liabilities (express or implied) during bid preparation and post contract execution.
- Prepare commercial response to bids undertaking risk analysis, offering appropriate solutions/alternatives to fulfil customer requirements and minimise risk.
- Direct Procurement in prime contract terms and conditions flow down.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required Contracts Manager - Aerospace and Defence:
- The Contracts Manager - Aerospace and Defence will need experience in Internal and external Customer management
- The Contracts Manager - Aerospace and Defence will need experience with the formulation of Contract and major-subcontract flow down requirements
- Formulation of Agreement, interpreting the business need and presenting the case for approval.
- Preparing Commercial strategy for and negotiation of Contracts and Agreements.
- Commercial risk analysis and identifying risk mitigation options commensurate with business winning or customer management strategy.
- Guiding project teams on management of Commercial aspects and able to identify and/or resolve contractual matters arising during the life cycle of the project.
- Commercial tender vet and bid management preparation
Please call Holt Executive on 03333 448009 with any questions
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Preper / Polisher
- Supply Chain Manager – Far East
- Storeman / Storeperson
- Panel Beater
- Sales Executive
- Parts Advisor
- Estimator / VDA
- Paint Sprayer
- MET Technician / Strip Fitter
- Customer Service Advisor
- LCV Technician
- Bodyshop Manager
- Paint Sprayer
- Administration Assistant
- Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Bodyshop Controller
- Parts Advisor