Composite Laminators required for leading Aerospace company based in Cambridgeshire.
As a Composite Laminator, you will be working on Aerospace components specific to the interior of the Aircraft.
You will be working from engineering drawings and carrying out using phenolic glass pre-preg in accordance with specific jobcards.
As a Composite Laminator you will be expected to come from an Aerospace background, specific to aircraft interiors.
As a Composite Laminator you must be attentive to detail and able to produce work of high quality.
- Start: February 2018
- Duration: 12 months
- Rate: Up to £18.00 per hour
- Location: Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Aerospace
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: 01923 470700
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-07 15:28:31 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Electrician - Testing and Comissioning
- Approved Electrician - Tester
- Comms Engineer
- Smart Repair
- Project Coordinator
- Quality Inspector
- Steel Erector
- Workflow Co-ordinator
- Surface Mount Technician
- Mechanical Fitter
- Fabricator Welder
- Manual Miller
- Panel Wirer
- Auto Electrician
- Electrical Inspector (automotive)