We are looking for a Data Analyst willing to work in or relocate to work in Weymouth(relocation package provided) Fantastic package!
- Good working knowledge of Excel, SQL & SRSS
- Capable of intensive researching, robust problem solving skills and strong familiarity with Data Warehousing, Data Mining and Data Mapping
- Take part in meetings to seek requirements and convey Business Intelligence findings
- Produce and track key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Experienced user of statistical methodologies, able to manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the business
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools, e.g.
- Requirements and Data Analysis, Software Development Fundamentals, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Promoting Process Improvement
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment processes and understanding of Material Requirements Planning.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Part Time Ecommerce Operations Assistant - 8 Hrs Per Week
- Business Development/Telesales/ Sales Executive
- Instructional Designer
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Part Time Marketing/Event Admin Student - 8 Hrs Per Week
- Accounts Payable Assistant
- Finance Analyst (6-12 month contract)
- Accounts Receivable Executive
- Customer Relations Co-ordinator
- Team Manager
- National / Commercial Executive
- Japanese Speaking Account Executive
- Customer Care / After sales Coordinator
- Payroll & HR Administrator
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Order Administrator - French Speaking
- Data Analyst
- Commercial Manager
- Assets Administrator
- Sourcing and Quality Coordinator