Electrical Test Engineer
Are you an Electrical Test Engineer looking for job security? Due to winning a considerable amount of projects, my client is looking to fill this position ASAP.
As a Test Engineer, your duties will include:
Testing, wiring modifications as and when required.
Problem Solving - rectifying, identifying, drawing mods/changes and faults.
Download PLC and HMI
Carrying out minor software changes to PLC & HMI as required.
Setting up new out-the-box PLC's, Drives, HMI's, remote I/O units.
Verifying schematic drawings in detail and feeding back alterations to Engineering
Strip down and PDI documentation.
Customer Buy Off.
1 Have excellent customer relation and communication skills.
2 Be sufficiently organised in the approach of a task to fulfil the requirements in a timely manner.
3 Approachable and open to new challenges.
4 Must have team member skills as they will be expected to work within a multi-functional team in order to successfully complete their tasks
Formal technical qualification (Apprenticeship) plus excellent technical skills for testing CNC.
Experience & Skills
Able to demonstrate considerable experience programming, testing, wiring, problem solving and reading drawings.
If you are interested in the role, please press apply now.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Process Design Engineer
- Engineering Manager (Nuclear)
- Technical Operator/Maintenance Technician
- Graduate Fire Engineer
- Production Team Leader (Sheet metal)
- Technical and Sales Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Site Services Engineer (Mechanical)
- Design Draughtsperson
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Calibration Engineer (Electrical, Temp & Pressure Mon-Fri Days)
- 3D Piping Designer
- Customer Service Representative / CSR / Administrator (M-F Days
- Engineering Stock Controller / Logistics / Storesperson
- Technical Author
- Logistics Co-ordinator
- Company Overheads Co-Ordinator