Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Are you an experienced Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for job security? My client is looking for a Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team in the Wrexham area.
The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
You will be working on a continental shift pattern.
- We are currently seeking two electrically biased Multi - Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Duties will include Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work.
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
The successful candidate will be required initially to work days / 2-shifts during a period of familiarisation, but will ultimately be required to work a continuous shift pattern.
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Process Design Engineer
- Engineering Manager (Nuclear)
- Technical Operator/Maintenance Technician
- Graduate Fire Engineer
- Production Team Leader (Sheet metal)
- Technical and Sales Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Site Services Engineer (Mechanical)
- Design Draughtsperson
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Calibration Engineer (Electrical, Temp & Pressure Mon-Fri Days)
- 3D Piping Designer
- Customer Service Representative / CSR / Administrator (M-F Days
- Engineering Stock Controller / Logistics / Storesperson
- Technical Author
- Logistics Co-ordinator
- Company Overheads Co-Ordinator