Junior Fire Consultant
RPS Fire and Process Safety team capabilities offer extremely varied and impactful work where we advise a wide variety of clients on one of their most pressing business challenges (safety).The team act as advisers to global clients who want to keep abreast of current issues and industry best practice in various sectors, including defence, nuclear, FMCG, chemicals, oil & gas and energy.
We work with regulators and have built a robust reputation by applying our knowledge and practical experience to our client’s needs.
RPS Fire and Process Safety Team consult on anything from comprehensive hazard analysis to developing in house tools and techniques.
- Assessment of fire safety arrangements against legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Production of detailed fire risk assessment studies.
- Completion of fire safety walk downs
- Fire engineering calculations.
- Fire loading studies.
- Smoke logging analysis.
- Passive fire resistance studies.
- Means of escape analysis.
- Facilitation in the selection of fire protection measures.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Modelling
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment/ Analysis
- ATEX / DSEAR / Explosive Atmospheres
- BowTie Analysis
- Functional Safety
- COMAH Support - Major Accident Hazards
Master’s or Bachelor's Fire Safety Engineering diploma or 6 months experience within fire safety industry.
What we can offer
- Assistance with Chartered status with the appropriate institution at the earliest opportunity
- Exposure to the wider RPS group and the opportunity to work with a variety of clients
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Because of the nature of the work we undertake, security clearance is required to be completed for all personnel