We are looking for a highly skilled individual with strong 3D modelling skills and an additional mix of animation and 2D abilities.
The selected candidate must be motivated, personable and willing to work hard within a like-minded graphics department.
As a 3D Graphics Artist you will need to be well versed in the modelling and UV mapping within 3ds Max software.
The selected candidates will support our Award winning art team in the development of visualization, model creation, renderings, and animations to support Computer Based Training Packages.
Working closely with the other artists and instructional designers you will be responsible for creating high quality assets.
You will have the ability to model and texture quickly and efficiently and a good knowledge of optimisation is preferred but not essential.
The selected candidate will ideally have previous experience working on similar projects.
A strong portfolio demonstrating the wireframes and texture maps is important when applying for this role.
Essential for the role:
, Ability to work in a team as well as individually
, Ability to provide a high attention to detail.
, Experience of using 3D Studio Max (2015 and above preferable)
, Experience with Adobe Photoshop (CS2 or above)
, Excellent texturing ability.
, A great eye for detail, colour, composition and lighting.
, Experience in basic animation techniques.
, A great portfolio, demonstrating differing styles.
, Project planning and time management skills
, Good communication skills
Desirable for the Role
, Unity 3D experience
, Technical Background (ability to read schematic drawings etc)
, Zbrush & Substance Painter experience
, Own Transport
, Photography skills
On offer is a long term rolling contract
If interested,contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's
- Großartige Karriere für motivierte Köpfe – Personalvermittler
- MSL Stelle bei Unternehmen mit langfristiger Planung
- BD-ECG-UK-Innovative device
- Product Manager Microbiología: empresa internacional
- Legal Work- Proyecto IVD innovdor
- R & A in well established local authority