Electrical Design Engineer
Our Client, S Cartwright & Sons (Coachbuilders) Limited are a well-established coachbuilder/vehicle manufacturer supplier to International and UK markets.
The company has a stronghold in their market with a full order book.
With a full order book, they are now seeking Electrical Design Engineers, ideally with trailer or commercial vehicle design experience to complement their existing team.
The role is varied and involves working with purchasing, subcontractors and production departments to deliver high-quality engineered products to all the major players in their respective global industries.
* Ensure that all products are designed to be fit-for-purpose in accordance with customer requirements, company practice and recognized engineering standards.
* Attending contract review meetings (CR2\CR3).
* Accountability for supply drawing approval.
* Participation in research and development projects.
* To provide support to production, including troubleshooting and problem solving any electrical issues.
* Assisting in new product development including developing the appropriate design, testing and pre-production plans for all product developments and new model introductions.
* Holding non-conformance reviews.
* Striving for standardisation across electrical engineering functions by introducing best practices.
* Conducting internal electrical approvals.
* Responsibility for new product approval and reviews.
* Attending management meetings to update other management/departments and problem solve any issues that may arise.
* Ensure all procedures are documented, adhered to and audited regularly to ensure compliance with accredited bodies.
* Good working knowledge of Solidworks (FEA functions desirable but not essential) or AutoCAD (3D) and excellent IT skills.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Educated to HNC / HND standard or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
* Proven and successful experience of managing design projects of different types with a proactive-problem solving attitude.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* £30,000 - £40,000 basic salary dependent on experience
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- HCPC Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser - South East London
- Chef de Partie
- HCPC Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser - North East London
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
- Head Chef
- Print Centre Manager
- Commercial & Litigation Associate Solicitor or Paralegal
- Marketing Assistant
- Senior Server Engineer/Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Production Operator
- Security Systems Surveyor
- Yard Sales Person
- TCT Care Assistant (Days)
- Personal Assistant
- TCT Kitchen Assistant
- Client Support Specialist
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager / Estimator