Security Systems Surveyor
Our Client is a first-class provider of integrated Security, Fire, TV & Data Solutions.
They have experienced significant growth over the past 18 months and is now looking for a highly competent System Surveyor to join their ambitious and dynamic team at a very critical point in their evolution.
This is an ideal role for an experienced individual looking to develop their career in a vibrant and growing business, committed, to giving its customers and staff a 5-star experience.
You will be responsible for growing existing business and securing new business with prospective and existing clients.
There is a specific focus on small works, system upgrades and new systems.
With a very large list of existing and prospect customers already, you will help to deliver increased margins and profits through sales growth, building long-term customer partnerships will be key to your success.
You will be responsible for:
* Generating leads from a variety of sources (e.g.
company database, referrals, self-generated etc) & ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
* Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organisation.
* Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
* Build relationships with existing and prospective clients ensuing regular contact.
* Plan approaches pitches and presentations, and effectively promote the Company's products and services.
Identify clients' needs and objectives and build a long-term partnership with them to deliver both agendas.
Admin, procedures and prospecting
* Pricing/estimating of sales opportunities.
* Undertake site surveys, design systems and produce written reports of requirements.
* Record all leads to CRM/sales pipeline.
* Keep up to date records with all necessary documentation and information, both hard and soft copy.
* Ensure compliance with all specifications, legislation and stakeholder groups.
* Manage and monitor job costs and budgets and maximise gross profitability.
* Produce weekly/monthly revenue forecasts and reports for projected sales.
* Develop & maintain a suitable level of technical competency for a range of systems and legislation/compliance.
* Ensure effective handovers both internally and externally (clients and internal departments).
* Work in accordance with the company's processes and procedures and contribute to the development of these wherever necessary.
* Communicate promptly and effectively with clients' and colleagues.
* Work in accordance with the company's ethos and culture to ensure that the clients' needs are met and feedback is received for continuous improvement.
* Knowledge of the security industry.
* Experience with electronic security systems.
* Experience with designing/planning systems.
* Previous experience in engineering.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Intermediate Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Knowledge of Health & Safety practices.
* Experience of working as part of a team.
* Previous sales experience.
* Knowledge of/experience with CRM and database management systems.
* Integrity and honesty.
* People-driven and customer focused.
* Solutions focused.
* Professional with a ?can-do? attitude.
* Highly motivated and a self-starter.
* Good negotiator.
* Good communicator.
* Attention to detail.
* Numerate (as the role involves pricing/estimating).
* Basic Microsoft Excel skills (used for pricing/estimating).
* Good presentational skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 (base) per annum + Commission (OTE - £40k+) + Car Allowance
Hours of work - 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Holidays - 20 per year (increasing annually to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Recruitment Boutique Ltd
- HCPC Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser - South East London
- Chef de Partie
- HCPC Registered Hearing Aid Dispenser - North East London
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
- Head Chef
- Print Centre Manager
- Commercial & Litigation Associate Solicitor or Paralegal
- Marketing Assistant
- Senior Server Engineer/Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Production Operator
- Yard Sales Person
- TCT Care Assistant (Days)
- Personal Assistant
- TCT Kitchen Assistant
- Client Support Specialist
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager / Estimator
- Senior Care Assistants Days and Nights