Technical Sales Representative (Vehicle Shutter Market)
Technical Sales Representative
GPW Recruitment are currently seeking a full time permanent Technical Sales Rep, based in the Oldham area.
This vacancy is available immediately and our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP.
- The key task for the successful candidate will be to develop a nucleus of customers for their two new products that our client is bringing into the vehicle shutter market place, namely the wide-slat door and the Evolution sectional door.
- These products will complement the range of shutters that our client already supplies to a significant portion of the UK vehicle body builder industry.
- You will be targeting primarily new customers that have significant requirements for both the new range of products and the existing product range.
- You will eventually target the export of the products to Europe and the Middle East, although the UK market is to be the initial target.
- You will be promoting the highest industry standards and best practice that our client is renowned for, and to emphasise that our client is compliant with all legal, operational, health & safety, environmental and reporting obligations.
- Knowledge of the vehicle body builder industry, motor industry, engineering, transmission, machinery is Essential in relation to sales experience, as is a thorough understanding of the engineering principles that exist within the industry.
- Candidates will demonstrate a high degree of integrity and self-motivation to focus on the delivery of results.
The successful individual will have a passion for service, quality and a strong focus on customer needs.
- The candidate should have the ability to deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Knowledge and experience to prepare quotations and draft sketches is an absolute requirement as is the ability to manage customer projects in relation to application and installation of the product range.
- The candidate should have a personality that includes energy, creativity, honesty, shrewdness and above all, must be a results driven individual.
- The candidate should preferably live in the North West of England or the Midlands.
Salary / package
- Basic salary £33,000 - £40,000
- Performance based bonus/ incentive plan (to be agreed).
- Mobile phone.
- Laptop computer.
Please send your CV to Leon at GPW Recruitment to apply or call 01744 452042 for more information.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Process Design Engineer
- Engineering Manager (Nuclear)
- Technical Operator/Maintenance Technician
- Graduate Fire Engineer
- Production Team Leader (Sheet metal)
- Technical and Sales Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Site Services Engineer (Mechanical)
- Design Draughtsperson
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Calibration Engineer (Electrical, Temp & Pressure Mon-Fri Days)
- 3D Piping Designer
- Customer Service Representative / CSR / Administrator (M-F Days
- Engineering Stock Controller / Logistics / Storesperson
- Technical Author
- Logistics Co-ordinator
- Company Overheads Co-Ordinator