Mechanical Project Engineer
We are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer ASAP with petrochemical, chemical or similar process industry experience for a 12 months+ contract in east Lancashire.
Pay rate is negotiable, depending on experience.
As the successful Mechanical Project Engineer, you will have good multi-disciplined experience working on medium sized projects.
The client we are recruiting this Mechanical Project Engineer for are a successful North West company providing full project management, design and engineering services to a mix of established process engineering clients.
The successful Mechanical Project Engineer will help deliver this major project, with excellent potential for on-going continuity of work.
If the above sounds like you, please click the Apply Now button ASAP!
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- IT Service Desk Person
- Senior Mechanical Engineer OHL
- Bendi Driver
- Commercial Contracts Manager
- EPLAN Design Engineer
- Graduate Structural Engineer
- Plastics Moulding Operator/ Setter
- IT Support Engineer
- Lead Document Controller/Administrator
- Assembly Operatives
- Business Intellengence Analyst
- Engineering Spares Advisor / Service Administrator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Roller Shutter Engineer
- PCB Assembler
- Warehouse Operator/Driver
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Administrator / Customer Services Admin (Full Time, M-F Days)