Project Manager - Data
This leading organisation is looking for a data focused Project Manager to join their team in Lancashire on an initial 4 month contract (possibility of extension).
As a Project Manager you'll be;
, Ensuring data migration is designed to meet the best interest of the company
, Creating business targets and objectives for each migration cycle
, Supporting the business through data validation and verification stages
, Participating in the migration cycle tests identifying any issues and ways to help resolve them
To be successful as the role of Project Manager you'll be required to have the following skills;
, Experience of data migration
, ERP experience
, Strong attention to detail
This position is for a global aerospace/ defence organisation has many sites around the UK, employing over 80,000 talented people.
With an innovative culture, they produce the most advanced products within the industry which promotes their world-renowned reputation.
Holding a large market share, this company offers each contractor an opportunity to gain security clearance therefore you must be willing to undergo this procedure.
Furthermore, there's the possibility of longer hours, repeat work and longer contract durations for gifted candidates.
If you are interested in this role of Project Manager, please send your CV to Kirsty Brierley via the apply button! Alternatively, if you know anyone who is looking, feel free to get them in touch, referral fees paid!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Global Mobility Manager - Hertfordshire
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City
- Corporate Immigration Solicitor - London
- Senior Immigration Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Immigration Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Domestic Relocation / Home Sale Consultant – Kent
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Dubai
- Global Mobility / Tax Manager - Vienna, Austria
- Compensation / Reward Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- Move Coordinator / Disponent / Dispatcher - Bern
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant - Kent
- HR Advisor – Manchester – Stakeholder Management Specialist
- Global Mobility Specialist - Jersey City, NJ
- Global Mobility Consultant - North Carolina - In-house Role
- OISC Level 1 Immigration Consultant - London
- Immigration Coordinator - Jersey City
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Relocation Consultant / Senior Consultant - Stockholm
- In-house Corporate Tax Manager - Manchester
- In-house Corporate Tax Manager - London