Mortgage Consultant - CeMAP
Are you an established CeMap qualified Mortgage Consultant or Advisor looking for the next big step in your career? Do you wish to work in a dynamic and supportive office where your skills with grow and develop? Are you looking for a competitive Salary, Car Allowance and Commission Scheme? AND are you looking for a business with well-established accounts to continually build on as well as owning your own clients?
As the Mortgage Consultant, you will be responsible for managing end to end commercial mortgages with both existing lucrative accounts and new accounts.
You will receive enquires and covert those into completed mortgage business.
This includes the effective management of the ‘processing' of cases from enquiry through to receipt of Application.
You will manage and develop effective, lasting relationships with external clients/lenders, pursuing the core objective of increasing revenues.
Your key responsibilities will include;
, Develop and maintain key client for own portfolio needs, to include a regular contact programme for all clients in line with the published sales process
, You will receive and process enquiries by telephone/e-mail and communicate appropriate recommendations to client with all data to be recorded on centralised database in line with published SLAs
, You will establish an effective proactive system for the follow-up of all proposals made to improve the overall rate of conversion of enquiries to business
, You will provide clear written/verbal instructions to the Case Management Team, with respect to the processing of cases after Application, assuring the quality of work to be processed
, You will maintain sound working relationships with key lenders in the market, ensuring that requests for funding are communicated to them clearly and without ambiguity
Your experience must include;
, Independent Mortgage experience
, End to end process management
, Minimum 2 years experience as a Mortgage Advisor/ Consultant
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000 - £31000 per annum + 10% comm 1st year, 33% 2nd
- Location: West Malling, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Property
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Tel: 01892 708700
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-12 17:06:30 -
- View all Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- KYC Administrator (Know Your Customer)
- Engineer Administrator Temp-Perm
- Factory Manager - Manufacturing
- Senior Product Manager - Hardware
- Call Handler - Collections Agent
- Customer Service Specialist (First Line)
- Customer Service Executive - Super Star needed
- Production Operative
- Client Services Administrator
- Catering Supervisor
- Trainee Chef
- Customer Service and Technical Advisor x 2
- Community Development / Social Value Manager
- Sales Ledger Manager
- Account Manager Logistics (e-commerce)
- Customer Care Officer (10.30 - 7pm)
- European Sales Manager (Retail)
- Multi-Drop Courier Driver