Night Shift Pharmacovigilance Associate - Graduate Opportunity
More of a night owl than a morning person? If you want to work night shifts while being in a PV environment then this is a rare chance for you!
This company are offering the chance to work night shifts, as it involves their products being used in countries such as the USA and Australia, in their Pharmacovigilance division.
This is an ideal position for graduates who are looking for their first steps into the industry and wanting to work with an organisation that can help support your start into your career as long as you show the right work hard attitude and they have the skills to succeed.
Based near Woking it is essential that the candidate can drive and owns their own vehicle due to the hours that you will be potentially working, there are no public transport links however there is on site parking provided to make things easier.
I'm sure I don't have to tell you about the horror of sitting in the morning rush hour, and the 5 o'clock slog to get back home, so working this unsociable hours will allow a much faster commute to and from home each night.
The following are requirements for any candidates for this role:
- Scientific or Pharmacy Degree
- Willing to work night shifts
- Ability to drive and has own vehicle
If you feel that this is for you, taking your first steps into the world of Pharmacovigilance in an environment that can help and reward you if you are willing to show your desire then get in contact.
Contact me Greg Collins at G.Collins@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me on 0207 940 2105.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Health and Safety Manager, COSHH, Nottingham
- Developer: Opportunità IT
- Developer – Formazione Trasversale - Firenze
- Profile marketing et technique dans L'oxygénothérapie
- Tender & Customer Service Specialist / Emilia Romagna
- Esperienza marketing a 360° nel settore medicale
- International Recruitment Consultant - Relocate To Prague!
- Medical Affairs Manager- Lead the Team! Switzerland
- Senior Consultant –Digital & Cultural Transformation - CH
- Integrated Supply Planner - Gain new Skills
- Sales Specialist-Medical Technology-Swiss German Region
- ARC trilingue espagnol anglais français - CDI- Paris
- Graduate position CRA, skip CTA - Swedish and French speaker
- Innovation technologique, Dispositif Médical & Médicament
- CRA with German - flexible locations
- Pharmacien ou Ingenieur Affaires Réglementaires - env. idéal
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI