Regulatory Affairs Manager- Start-Up Company - Belgium
A growing biotechnology company in Belgium is looking for a regulatory affairs manager to develop and implement a regulatory strategy and perform operational regulatory work.
The company is specialised in advanced therapies and has built out a network worldwide.
This gives you the chance to gain more experience in their innovative portfolio and be at the forefront of products that will change the healthcare industry.
- Master Degree in life sciences, PhD preferred
- Some years of experience in Regulatory Affairs for biologicals/ATMP's
- Experience in drug development stage
- Management experience
- Knowledge of global regulations (FDA, EMA, Health Canada,…)
- Fluent in English
You will be involved in the regulatory activities through the whole drug life cycle so you have knowledge of the regulatory dossiers from clinical trial applications to market approval.
This means that you will have a lot of contact with the different departments, have a broad overview and variety.
The companies products get attention from other companies worldwide because they have a lot of potential on the market.
It is the right time to join the company and improve your skills and knowledge in terms of advanced therapies.
Do you feel ready for the next step? Please send me, Annelies De Baere, your most recent CV in Word format to email@example.com or call me on +32 2 891 98 99.
If you are not interested and you know someone else, do not hesitate to pass on their contact details.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités
- Continuous training, Sr RA Specialist
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's