Side Loader (FLT Driver)
Side Loader Operative (Widnes)
GPW Recruitment is looking for a full time Side Loader Operative for a large manufacturing company in Widnes.
You will be assisting in the overall smooth running of Timber Engineering Production.
Day to day tasks
- Move timber components to correct allocated areas around jigs prior to use in fabrication.
- Bring cut timbers into the pressing area by use of forklift truck.
- Place timber components into jigs.
- Assist in handling and safe stacking of completed work from jigs to trolleys.
- Assist in other areas of production as required, including such duties as taking off and stacking cut material from saws, banding job lots using banding machines and assisting in the
- Maintenance of a clean and tidy working area.
Who we are looking for
- It is essential that you hold a sideloader licence.
- You will be self-motivated, confident and capable of working under pressure in order to meet deadline.
- You will be able to understand the functions within the yard and build effective relationships with the team member and operations staff.
Salary: Circa £10
Working hours: 6am - 2pm , 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am.
Please send your CV to apply or call Leon at GPW Recruitment for motre info 01744 452042
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Process Design Engineer
- Engineering Manager (Nuclear)
- Technical Operator/Maintenance Technician
- Graduate Fire Engineer
- Production Team Leader (Sheet metal)
- Technical and Sales Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Site Services Engineer (Mechanical)
- Design Draughtsperson
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Calibration Engineer (Electrical, Temp & Pressure Mon-Fri Days)
- 3D Piping Designer
- Customer Service Representative / CSR / Administrator (M-F Days
- Engineering Stock Controller / Logistics / Storesperson
- Technical Author
- Logistics Co-ordinator
- Company Overheads Co-Ordinator