2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000
Have you got 1 years' experience in an IT Support role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for a fantastic 2nd Line Support Engineer for an exciting logistics provider.
You will have the opportunity to contribute towards enhancing and developing the IT provision across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organization with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
, Windows 2008 Server or higher
, Microsoft Hyper-V
, Citrix XenApp experience/ Citrix Certifications
, Office 365 Support Experience (preferred)
, MCP Qualification
, Genuine interest in technology
, Experience of customer service
, Bachelor's degree (preferred)
As a 2nd Line Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the end user experience, acting as an effective point of contact from the business to the business customer and ensuring customer service standards represent value to the business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for the UK's leading logistics and global trade management provider.
Driven by a relentless determination to deliver value to customers, they have become synonymous with quality, reliability and innovation.
Their commitment to continuous improvement is not just aimed towards staff but also towards advancing the organisation.
Based in Essex, they are based in a great location as you will be working with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
£23,000 - £28,000 per annum
Generous holiday allowance
Investment in training
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st/2nd Line Support - Pottersbar - up to £25,000
- 1st Line support Engineer - Central London – up to £23,000
- Project Manager - Essex - up to £45,000
- IT Graduate Programme - Central London - up to £33,000
- Senior Manager, Cyber Risk – London – up to £85,000
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Central London - up to £30,000
- IT Project Management Assistant - London - up to £35,000
- Application Support Analyst - London - ASAP - up to £30,000
- Service Desk Manager - London - up to £50,000
- Solutions Architect - London - up to £65,000
- IT Project Manager - London - up to £55,000
- 1st line support - London - up to £24,000
- Junior Developer - London - up to £25,000
- Blockchain Architect – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- Blockchain Engineer – Crypto/Blockchain - London
- QA Engineer - Cryptocurrency/Blockchain - Competitive Salary
- IPOS Support Analyst - 3 month fixed term to perm - up to £32k
- 2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000 per annum