Want to work with Blockchain and other new and emerging tech?
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will have the chance help them shape their products, development and tech path as part of a lean, multi-skilled team where your contributions will be felt immediately.
Requirements: Who You Are
·5+ years' developing using modern stacks / frameworks / technologies
·RESTful API design, build and use
·NoSQL technologies, (MongoDB would be a bonus!)
·Database design & architecture
Things we'll like best about you:
·You're excited about working at a startup and on a small, talented team.
·You're active in the open source community or have a desire to start contributing
·You care deeply about code quality, performance, and execution, but aren't a dogmatic perfectionist.
·You thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment
·You have a desire to learn and grow on a daily basis and a strong team spirit
·You discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency
·You quickly understand complex requirements and can suggest logical solutions
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With beautiful shared offices in Mayfair this business operates a blockchain-based e-commerce and gamified investment platform serving the Chinese and South-East Asian market.
They are currently a globally-distributed team with a flat management structure.
They encourage individual growth and have a lot of potential with their future clients.
They are well known for highly rewarding their employees generous salary and their luxurious benefits package.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, if you think you're the right developer for the role then give Alex a call on 02030966816 or send your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Application Support Analyst Level 2 – London - up to £28,000
- Graduate Software Developer - London - up to £26,000
- Senior Web Developer - London - up to £70,000
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Media Firm - London - up to £35,000
- Information and Systems Manager – London – up to £42,000
- Developer in Test - London - up to £50,000
- DevOps Engineer - Central London - Blockchain - Competitive
- PHP Web Developer - London - up to £50,000
- 1st/2nd Line Support - Central London - up to £26,000
- IT Support Analyst - Central London - up to £25,000
- Senior Marketing Manager - London - up to £50,000
- 1st/2nd Line Support- West London- up to £26,000
- 1st/2nd Line Support - Pottersbar - up to £25,000
- 1st Line support Engineer - Central London – up to £23,000
- Project Manager - Essex - up to £45,000
- IT Graduate Programme - Central London - up to £33,000
- Senior Manager, Cyber Risk – London – up to £85,000
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Central London - up to £30,000
- IT Project Management Assistant - London - up to £35,000
- Application Support Analyst - London - ASAP - up to £30,000