Contract - Large BioTech - Senior Associate Global Safety
Contractor? Love working with companies with cutting edge products? 12 Month Contract? Apply Below!
My client is looking for a contractor to join their team on a full time basis for 1 year in the position of a Senior Associate Global Safety.
Based in Cambridge you will be working in the heart of the biotech/pharma area for the UK, easily commutable and with plenty of parking, no matter how you plan to get to work it will be no problem at all.
This position will give you much more than most pharmacovigilance opportunities, allowing you to delve into new areas of PV, many of which would be out of reach in most companies, this huge biotech wants someone to be able to expereicnce these new areas, something that is going to enhance your profile for any future positions, having the skill set of working with audits, with safety reviews and case management will make you stand out from the crowd.
Being a 12 month contract gives you the stability of a full time position, not jumping around to different companies every couple of months, instead having a place to really call your work place and be able to really establish yourself over the time you are there.
Who knows there have been experiences of continued work and being called back to work for the company once the contract has ended so there are other avenues of opportunity here.
Based in Cambridge this large biotech is working with an extensive pipeline of new and innovative products, ensuring you are working with cutting edge items, exposing you to the future of the industry while earning yourself a strong hourly wage.
The requirements for this role are as follows:
, Graduate with life science or healthcare degree
, 5+ years of industry experience within pharmacovigilance
, Experience with Safety Databases, particularly ARGUS
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity don't wait to apply, we wants someone to start ASAP in this role so make sure you send me your CV to G.Collins@nonstop-recruitment.com or alternatively call me on 0207 940 2105.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités
- Continuous training, Sr RA Specialist
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's