Senior QA Engineer - Financial and Blockchain - up to £60,000
Senior tester needed for a market leader in Blockchain-based E-commerce!
This is a unique opportunity for a QA Engineer with a strong background in testing highly innovative and available Ecommerce systems to push the boundaries of what is possible with Blockchain.You could be joining a company with a solid grounding in this still fresh, but booming industry!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in a landmark London building, you'll be working alongside our client's multi-skilled development team who are currently building their flagship Blockchain-based e-commerce and investment platform using state of the art tools and technologies.
This is a unique opportunity for a software tester with a background in test managing software development projects and programs from designing frameworks to end-testing in an Agile environment.
This QA tester will help us push the boundaries of what is possible with Blockchain within the fastest-growing e-commerce market on the planet.
·Based in London (the development HQ), and you'll be working on the quality assurance and quality control for a blockchain-based e-commerce and investment platform using state of the art tools and technologies
·Working closely with in-house and vendor teams, and collaborating with amazing teams all over the world (global offices in LA, Vegas, Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur)
·Seting up internal quality processes, including functional and automated testing, security testing, and performance management testing
·3 years+ of experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control
·Experience with test automation using one of the popular test automation tools (Selenium Webdriver strongly preferred); good understanding of performance and scalability modelling and testing
·To be excited about working at a startup and on a small talented team
·Familiarity with security and penetration testing principles and concepts; ability to facilitate security testing using an external vendor.
·Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (Jira preferred), tooling systems (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp), and Git
·Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
·The ability to thrive in a team environment
·To be comfortable working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with an expanding technology team
·The ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly
ABOUT THE COMPANY
With beautiful offices within a famous London landmark, this business operates a blockchain-based e-commerce and gamified investment platform serving the Chinese and South-East Asian market.
They are currently a globally-distributed team with a flat management structure.
They encourage individual growth and have a huge potential with their future clients.
The business is dedicated to making the ecommerce experience more rewarding and affordable for customers and providing tools that enhance the establishment of loyalty between merchants and their customer base.
Our client is well known for highly rewarding their employees' generous salary and their luxurious benefits package.
This is an opportunity not to be missed, if you think you're the right tester for this role then email your CV over to email@example.com
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- VM Ware and Virtualisation Engineer - Croydon - up to £350pd
- 1st and 2nd Line Support - Central London - up to £26k
- Data Migration Engineer - Azure - £400 per day
- Project Manager (Retail) – 3 Months - £300 to £350 per day
- Technical project manager - London - up to £35,000
- Senior Developer C# - Engineering - Central London -Up to £70k
- 1st Line Support – London - ASAP - up to £26,000
- Technical Consultant – Camden – £30,000-£40,000 p/a
- Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant - London - up to £28,000
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Executive - Just IT Training & Apprenticeships - £30,000
- Research Consultant - IT & Tech - London - up to £28k
- Data Migration Analyst (Housing) - London - up to £300pd
- QA Engineer – Blockchain Tech – Central London – up to £65k
- Online Project Management Tutor - London - £32,000 - £38,000
- Junior Web Developer – 3 Month Contract to Permanent - £200 pd
- Business Analyst Consultant – Watford – 4 Month Contract - £350
- 2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000