Online Project Management Tutor - London - £32,000 - £38,000
Looking for a role which allows you to work from home however also allows you to be a part of an award-winning company with all the perks?
I'm currently looking for an online Project Management Tutor.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
·To coach, mentor, assess and teach groups of young adults towards the achievement of a vocational Apprenticeship programme.
·Work with the Assessment Manager to meet the key business strategies and objectives.
·To plan and complete assessments for learners engaged on the Higher apprenticeship in Project Management
·To assess all components of the above framework for a caseload of learners.
·To retain learners engaged on the programme and manage their learning and achievement in line with the targets and objectives agreed in their Individual Learning Plan.
·To complete regular, formal progress reviews with learners and their employers.
·To complete internal and external quality assurance activities, where required.
·The programme combines a range of Project management and coaching skills with knowledge of the APM's BoK 6th Edition.
The role will involve a blend of teaching, practical exercises, supporting self-study activities and assessment.
·The Skills Coach/Tutor will be required to assess competency work demonstrating a range of project management disciplines covering the principles of project management, including:
·Professional Practice and roles and responsibilities.
·Project interactions and Business integration.
·Planning, risk and quality
·Running the project through to closure
·Communications and Stakeholders
·ICT Technical Software Development and Programming skills
·Business and Administration skills
·Excellent communication skills
·Ability to identify individual learner needs
·Ability to provide feedback in a way that motivates individual learners
·Understanding of equality and diversity issues and how these impact on the assessment process
·Ability to identify and help learners to overcome potential barriers to progress and achievement
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
My client was formed in 2009 and was the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding.
They are an award-winning provider, offering IT, developer, digital marketing, project management and business apprenticeships throughout England and Scotland.
Furthermore have won the coveted Apprenticeship Programme of the Year award for three consecutive years at The Learning Awards 2012, 2013 & 2014, and are the leading apprenticeship partner for Microsoft, Oracle, HPE, Cisco and Association of Project Management.
You'll receive a salary of up to £38,000 per annum plus contributory pension scheme, and excellent holiday allowance, Permanent Health Insurance, Discounted gym membership and many more!
If you're the person I'm looking for, drop me an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org , apply right here, or give me a call on 02037502145.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- VM Ware and Virtualisation Engineer - Croydon - up to £350pd
- 1st and 2nd Line Support - Central London - up to £26k
- Data Migration Engineer - Azure - £400 per day
- Project Manager (Retail) – 3 Months - £300 to £350 per day
- Technical project manager - London - up to £35,000
- Senior Developer C# - Engineering - Central London -Up to £70k
- 1st Line Support – London - ASAP - up to £26,000
- Technical Consultant – Camden – £30,000-£40,000 p/a
- Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant - London - up to £28,000
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sales Executive - Just IT Training & Apprenticeships - £30,000
- Research Consultant - IT & Tech - London - up to £28k
- Data Migration Analyst (Housing) - London - up to £300pd
- QA Engineer – Blockchain Tech – Central London – up to £65k
- Junior Web Developer – 3 Month Contract to Permanent - £200 pd
- Business Analyst Consultant – Watford – 4 Month Contract - £350
- Senior QA Engineer – Financial and Blockchain – up to £60,000
- 2nd Line Support - Upminster - £23,000 - £28,000