Senior Administrator - Child-focused company - Flexible working
Senior Administrator - Work for a child-focused company - Flexible working - Up to £30k
I am currently working with an ‘Outstanding' rated Independent Fostering Provider within the West-Midlands over the course of 2018; they are currently searching for a Senior Administrator to help support the day-to-day run of their office in order to support the sustained growth of the service.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive salary (Up to £30,000 per annum DOE)
- Flexible working (Opportunity to work from home if need be which can be negotiated at interview)
- Warm and child-focused working environment - You will feel like your work is actually making a difference and having an impact!
Any interested applicants would benefit from sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100 for a confidential discussion to determine your options and future prospects.
Know of anyone who fits this depiction? We need them too! Send us their name and contact details (phone-number and email).
If your referral gets a role, you receive £200 in high-street gift vouchers!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités
- Continuous training, Sr RA Specialist
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's