We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Network Administrator, an enterprise solution architect in cloud and virtualization technologies.
The Network Administrator must be proficient in critical analysis, development and implementation of networks using Windows-based platforms physically and virtually.
Responsible for integration and adaptation of new environments, assimilating new technologies and troubleshooting.
Working with the EPA Environmental Response Team during responses and incidents requires flexibility in scheduling and may require some travel.
Expect to be dynamic and wear several hats to support the GDIT Team and the EPA in various IT tasks.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline os required.
- 3 years of related experience.
- Minimum 3 years of VMware
- Minimum 3 years of networking and Windows administration
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and higher
- Microsoft Windows 7 Pro and higher
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Familiarity with .NET framework and Visual Studio
- Endpoint Protection and Security Posturing
DNS and SSL and HTTP
Cisco Switches and Routers
- Sophos Firewall
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud administration
- Google Analytics
- Geospatial Web Services
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Bilingual CSR Tagalog (Part-Time)
- Sr Princ Analyst, Info Securit
- Customer Service Rep - Future Opportunities
- Administrator, Web Content Sharepoint
- Software Engineer
- Help Desk Technician TS.SCI Required
- Programs and Operation Analyst
- Sr. Human Subjects Protection Scientist
- Laboratory Veterinary Technician II
- Research Laboratory Veterinarian
- Clinical Research Coordinator
- Quality Assurance/ Technical Writer
- Business Objects Engineer - Security Model
- Sr Revenue Cycle Management SME
- Network and Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Payments SME
- Network Administrator
- Project Manager
- Princ Administrator, Systems w/Polygraph