Clinical Lead - Outstanding Service
The outstanding healthcare provider in Oxford is looking for a professional psychologist to take a position of a Clinical Lead.
My client has achieved 100% good to outstanding rate on every site they have across the country.
I would like to offer you to become a part of this great healthcare provider.
Help people with autism to overcome the barriers they face and have a better future with your support.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Registration with HCPC
- Experience working with Autism
- Experience in supervision and management
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more about it please send your CV in the word format to Alina Drake:
Telephone: 02079402749 Ext: 3425
NonStop Recruitment is the fastest growing, recruitment specialist in the UK with expert consultants each focusing on specific geographies in order to provide in depth support.
Committed to providing the best service, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks.
Everything we do is underpinned by our in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités
- Continuous training, Sr RA Specialist
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's