Compliance Officer Market Integrity- A Bank that Values YOU! CH
My client is looking for a compliance office with a proven track record of managing and delivering against complex compliance issues in capital markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an expert compliance officer to utilise there expertise to reinforce and to develop Compliance activities across Switzerland.
My client is a very reputable, international bank with offices and opportunities in all four corners of the world.
While you work as part of the Compliance team, you'll flourish within a multi-cultural and diverse culture.
Renowned for their open-mindedness and warm, friendly environment, working as part of the Compliance team will motivate you to deliver and exceed expectations, ultimately pushing your career forward.
As a company that value you through more than just a good salary and benefits but guaranteed international career progression for hard-working professionals, this position is more than just a job but your chance to really create a solid career for yourself.
, Previous Sales or Trading background
, Previous experience in Banking
, Solid experience in Capital Markets, 4yrs +
, Previous experience in AML/KYC Compliance
, Fluency in English and strong understanding of French
, Motivation and drive to succeed and impact a global bank
, Answering questions regarding Market Integrity around both general and business Compliance
, Supervising market transactions, information flow and conflicts of interest
, Escalation of sensitive transactions, activities, products and investigations
, Reporting into the MIRO of Switzerland
, Understanding and adapting global market integrity policies and training the team around them
, Improving and developing market integrity tools
If you're interested in the opportunity and want to learn more around how this position can really aid in your career development, then send your CV to Ruby Ritter at R.Ritter@nonstop-recruitment.com or call on +41 43 508 081 7
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités
- Continuous training, Sr RA Specialist
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's