A leading engineering company in Windsor are seeking a Goods in - Inspector to work within their stores and materials team.
You will play a vital role in making sure all equipment and products bought into the business are to the right standard prior to production.
Primary Functions / Responsibilities:
- Maintain the vendor returns process
- Inspection and dimensional measurement of incoming components
- Contribute to resolution of technical issues in assembly
- Rectification of non-conforming material where appropriate
- Analyse, investigate and report root cause and preventive action for all quality related problems.
- Take part in improvement teams and initiatives to drive out waste from the manufacturing processes
If you feel you have the right skills for this position and would like to find out more please apply now and we'll be in touch.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
More Jobs from Orion Electrotech Ltd
- Electronics Engineer
- Programme Manager
- Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineering Team Leader
- 3D Artist
- IPT Lead
- Product Designer
- Design Engineer
- Internal Sales Executive
- System Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- PCB Reworker
- Service Support Engineer
- Electrical Motor Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Electric Motors
- Senior Buyer
- Electro Mechanical Technician
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Commodity Buyer