Software Developer - C# / .Net
Software Developer - C#/ .Net - Permanent
£ Competitive Salary + Bonus + excellent benefits
West Yorkshire, UK
Due to an exciting period of growth I am currently seeking a Software Developer to join the Agile/Scrum team on exciting long-term projects.
You will be working to offer professional serves to their international client base that include some of the largest and leading Digital TV operations.
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for the following:
, Understanding and communicating complex issues clearly and having a working knowledge of modern development tools and infrastructure.
, Responsibility for developing software in C# / .Net for real-time.
You must have the follow skills and experience:
, In-depth knowledge of C# / .Net and object-oriented programming using design patterns
, Understanding of multi-threading / multi-process software concepts and concurrency issues
, Problem solving and debugging skills with experience of a variety of debugging tools and techniques
This is a great opportunity for a test automation engineer who wishes to extend their skills and move into a software development role.
If the above position is of interest and you would like to find out more information click Apply Now or call Jenna Brown on 0161 905 8714 / email j.brown@jamrecruitment .co.uk
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- In-house Corporate Tax Manager - London
- Domestic Relocation / Home Sale Consultant – Kent
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Dubai
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Global Mobility Manager - Hertfordshire
- Move Coordinator / Disponent / Dispatcher - Bern
- Global Mobility / Tax Manager - Vienna, Austria
- HR Advisor – Manchester – Stakeholder Management Specialist
- Global Mobility Consultant - North Carolina - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist - Jersey City, NJ
- Immigration Coordinator - Jersey City
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant - Kent
- OISC Level 1 Immigration Consultant - London
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Relocation Consultant / Senior Consultant - Stockholm
- Global Mobility Coordinator - Jersey City
- In-house Corporate Tax Manager - Manchester
- Global Mobility Expert - Kitzbuhel, Austria - In-house Role
- Technical Sales Manager
- Transport Manager - Oban