Adult Social Worker
KEY RESULT AREAS/OUTCOMES
Experience of assessment and planning, initiating, monitoring, developing and providing outcomes-driven services in Adult Social Care.
Experience of working within a legislative framework i.e.
Deprivation of Liberty, Mental Capacity Act, Human Rights Act
Experience of working within the legal framework for Adult Social Care
Skilled in solution focused thinking and practice and the development of Adult Social Care as an outcomes oriented service system.
The successful candidate for this position will have extensive experience of working as a Social Worker within an Adult setting.
Has a willingness to learn new skills on the job and be able to work within a fast paced team environment.
The Council, offer the following Benefits:
Claim Mileage per mile
Regular Support and Supervisions
, Enhanced DBS
, Experience of working within an Adult Social work team
If you are interested in this role or looking for a new role as a Qualified Social Worker in the UK, please contact Alex Procter on 01772 208 964
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions offers you a number of benefits including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £25 - £28 per hour
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-02-13 14:11:37 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- First response Social worker Northamptonshire
- Family support Social worker Central Bedford
- LAC Social Worker Peterborough
- Assessment Social Worker
- Children with Disabilities Social worker Bedford
- Advanced Social work practitioner Bedford
- SQSW Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Leatherhead, Surrey
- Looked After Children - Team Manager
- Childrens Social Worker - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Waking Night Residential Support Worker - Horsham, West Sussex
- Childrens Social Worker - Lewes, East Sussex
- Children With Disabilities Social Worker Woking, Surrey
- QSW Contact, Assesment & Intervention Team Horsham, West Sussex
- Care Co-Ordinator Surrey
- Social Worker Looked After Children's (LAC) Team
- Family Support Work - Horsham, West Sussex
- Assessment and Intervention Social Worker
- Support Worker - Croydon
- Pensions Solicitor
- Commercial Property Solicitor