Senior Litigated Claims Handler
Senior Litigation Claims Handler
This Senior Litigation Claims Handler position offers you an exciting opportunity to develop and enhance your Motor Damage, Employers Liability & Public Liability and Personal Injury claims experience with a leading insurance provider in Dublin City Centre.
- Reporting to the claims Team Leader.
- Work within an experienced claims team to manage and settle claims in a diligent and customer focused manner.
- Investigate fraud and flag any irregular behaviour.
- Managing claims within the Injuries Board process.
- Ensuring that claims handling is at all times in compliance with CPC regulations.
- Continually strive to improve claims methods and processes.
- Make sure that leakage is minimised and work towards achieving team and personal targets.
- Deal directly with solicitors, claimants and attend High Court and Circuit Court hearings.
Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years Employers Liability/Public Liability insurance claims experience.
- CIP qualified.
- Litigation experience required.
- Show excellent negotiation and settlement skills.
- Prioritise workload and deliver against agreed targets.
Please click on the link to apply or call Karl on 01-6191837 for more info.
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Retail Support Administrator - Head office role
- Investran Specialist
- Trainee Manager
- Assistant Manager Sligo
- Big Box Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Governance Analyst
- Big Box Store Manager Dublin
- Furniture Buyer
- Principal Engineer - Big Data
- Store Manager - Dublin City - 50k
- Data Scientist
- Assistant Manager kilkenny-laois-kildare 41k
- Assistant Manager Dublin - all areas 41k
- Assistant Manager Meath 41k
- Assistant Manager Offaly 41k
- Assistant Manager Cork 41k
- Assistant Manager Clare 41k
- Assistant Manager Westmeath 41k
- Assistant Manager Roscommon 41k
- Assistant Manager Mayo 41k