Varied Job Tasks - Chemical Regulatory Manager
This is senior position for a midsized chemical company.
You will have a variety of responsibilities working closely together with R&D advising them on product labelling and compliance questions of for new formulation claims.
At the same time you will communicate with other departments in the company and with external clients, answering their specific questions.
Further you will present the company in industry associations, manage external consultants and be in charge to develop a regulatory strategy for the product portfolio of the client.
Finally you will guide on other regulatory officer in the company.
This all makes it a varied position, where you will have a lot of different tasks, giving you a challenging role.
The client is producing chemicals with a clear green use for the environment, this means you will contribute to a greener tomorrow and work for a company that puts a high emphasis on sustainability.
To be successful:
, Proven Regulatory experience with CLP and REACH compliance
, Biocide and detergent knowledge is a plus
, Good communication skills
, Fluency in English
, Valid EU passport
, Living in the Zoersel Area or willing to relocate
Apply by sending your CV in MS word to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0032 289 198 99 for conversation in confidence.
REACH / CLP / CLASSIFICATION / LABELLING / SDS / SAFETY DATA SHEET / REGULATORY / PRODUCT SAFETY / PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP / GHS / REGISTRATIONS / BIOCIDES / DETERGENTS / BELGIUM / CHEMICAL / CHEMIE
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités
- Continuous training, Sr RA Specialist
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's