Sourcing and Quality Coordinator
Our International client based in Hounslow requires a Sourcing and Quality Coordinator for a period of 1 month.
The Quality & Sourcing Coordinator is responsible for supporting all aspects of the safety and quality of hardline products, to ensure products are available on time at the right quality level.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with other departments including Brands, Product Development, and Sourcing teams to ensure Quality is involved in all new range development.
- Support the Quality relationship with suppliers, ensure all suppliers understand the requirements for quality management and product safety and quality.
- Maintain up-to-date records for all Quality activity, including factory audit reports, test report and inspection reports, and share with other areas of the business as needed.
- Help identify safety and quality requirements for new product ranges of new retail markets, recording this information and share with all relevant parties.
- Assist with the review of all third service providers' reports and communicate to service provider(s) for any query (on-line, IQC, life test, lab testing, inspections and audits).
- Work alongside the Head of QA Europe to manage the performance of external service providers based on cost, service quality and value of technical support provided.
- Train to conduct on-site Quality Audits of all potential new suppliers and factories.
- Assist with providing quality/technical support to internal clients taking appropriate actions as required.
- Build strong relationships with external service providers, licensor technical team and internal global clients to ensure timely and accurate technical support and communication of requirements.
- Support with the review of brand-partner and client quality requirements to ensure they are understood by all parties and incorporated into Quality Management plans as required.
- Administration as required
- Qualification in a relevant degree; Business, Product Technology, Mechanical/Electrical/Process Engineering or related discipline.
- Able to demonstrate work experience in a customer service environment.
- Ability to follow and maintain project plans.
- Familiar and solid working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally.
- Commercial in approach and financially savvy.
- Self-motivated with good analogical skills and well organised.
Frequent travel in Europe is required
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- European Payroll Specialist - Fluent German Speaking
- Senior Payroll Administrator
- Management Accountant - French speaking
- Senior Finance Analyst - FP&A
- Part Qualified Finance Analyst
- Part Qualified/Finalist Management Accountant
- Business Development - DJ and Audio specialist
- Payroll Project Adminisntrator (Part-time)
- Junior Admin Assistant
- Team Manager - Social Media Engagement
- Instructional Designer
- Customer service and supply chain coordinator
- Junior Administrator
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Administrator
- Senior Administrator / Team leader
- Sales Administrator
- Communications and Marketing Graduate
- Sales Support Co-ordinator
- Temporary Compliance Administrator