Social Worker - Vulnerable Adults
Social Worker - Vulnerable Adults - Worcestershire - £23.26ph
Our Client in Worcestershire requires a Social Worker to join their Vulnerable Adults Team.
Experience with Vulnerable Adults is essential to this role.
To be considered for this role you will also need experience of Adults safeguarding, Mental Health and Learning/Physical Disabilities is desirable.
Benefits of the role as a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker:
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting cases
- Competitive Pay Rates
As a Vulnerable Adults Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Adult Safeguarding
- Preventing unnecessary hospital admissions
- Carrying out assessments of need
- Arranging short term packages of care
- Assessing mental capacity of service users
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Risk assessments
- Report writing
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
, New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
, Twice weekly payroll
, Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
, Free DBS and compliance service
, Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
, Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
, Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
, “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
, “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Local Safeguarding Officer – North East
- Social Worker - Child Protection - West Sussex - Up to £33ph
- Social Worker - Complex Care - Bexley - £28-29ph
- Social Worker - Adults Community - Richmond - £28ph
- Part-time Social Worker - Learning Disabilities Team - Ealing -
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge
- Senior Practitioner - Adults - Hospital Team
- Social Worker - County Assessment Project - Surrey - £40ph
- Social Worker - Community Mental Health - Brent - £27ph
- Senior Practitioner - Adults Review Team - Havering - £32ph
- Social Worker - Children's and Families Team
- Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team
- Senior Social Worker - Early Intervention Service - Bromley
- Ophthalmology Nurse - RGN - Treatment Centre
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Treatment Centre
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN - Nursing Home - Wallsend - £16 ph
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN - Nursing Home - North Shields
- Social Worker - Adults Community - Bromley - £28ph
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN - Nursing Home - Newcastle
- Social Worker - Assessment Team - Kingston Upon Hull - £31 ph