Design Office Manager (Permanent)
DESIGN OFFICE MANAGER PERMANENT SALARY NEGOTIABLE HULL
A global engineering company are currently recruiting for a Design Office Manager on behalf of their Valves business.
The Office manager will work within a busy design office, managing a team of design engineers alongside the support administrative employee's.
Dealing with allocation of work as well as supporting engineers to complete design tasks on time and within budget.
The Office Manager will be required to maintain up-to-date department performance statistics and KPIs.
And support the Engineering Manager in helping the team to achieve such operational targets and service levels as are specified from time to time.
To be considered for this role, candidates will be required to have excellent organisations skills, experience managing a small-medium sized team.
Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing experience will be required however technical knowledge is not essential.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam at Stream Recruitment on 02392 322382.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Hydro-Mechanical Engineer
- Fabricator - Aerospace
- Head of Claims (P&I and FD&D) - Piraeus
- Logistics Operative
- Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Application Analyst - SQL
- Physiotherapy Manager
- ICT Support Officer
- Product Support Engineer
- Principle Solutions Architect
- Instrumentation Technician
- Fabricator - Areospace / Thin Plate
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER (LINUX/C++) STEVENAGE–SALARY DOE
- Project Manager
- Field Applications Engineer
- Loucm OT - Hospital Discharge Team
- DBA/Technical Support Analyst