Senior Associate Global Safety - 12 Month Contract
If you want to get one of the biggest biotech companies in the world on your CV then this is the chance you have been waiting for?
My client is looking for a contractor to join their team on a full time basis for 1 year in the position of a Senior Associate Global Safety.
This is not just your run of the mill Pharmacovigilance role though, there are elements of case management and assisting during audit and safety reviews of the PV department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your horizons within PV beyond case processing, giving you more opportunity to advance your self personally and professionally for any future positions you would want to consider.
Being a 12 month contract gives you the stability of a full time position, not jumping around to different companies every couple of months, instead having a place to really call your work place and be able to really establish yourself over the time you are there.
Who knows there have been experiences of continued work and being called back to work for the company once the contract has ended so there are other avenues of opportunity here.
Based in Cambridge this large biotech is working with an extensive pipeline of new and innovative products, ensuring you are working with cutting edge items, exposing you to the future of the industry while earning yourself a strong hourly wage.
The requirements for this role are as follows:
, Graduate with life science or healthcare degree
, 5+ years of industry experience within pharmacovigilance
, Experience with Safety Databases, particularly ARGUS
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity don't wait to apply, we wants someone to start ASAP in this role so make sure you send me your CV to G.Collins@nonstop-recruitment.com or alternatively call me on 0207 940 2105.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Developer: Opportunità IT
- Developer – Formazione Trasversale - Firenze
- Profile marketing et technique dans L'oxygénothérapie
- Tender & Customer Service Specialist / Emilia Romagna
- Esperienza marketing a 360° nel settore medicale
- International Recruitment Consultant - Relocate To Prague!
- Medical Affairs Manager- Lead the Team! Switzerland
- Senior Consultant –Digital & Cultural Transformation - CH
- Integrated Supply Planner - Gain new Skills
- Sales Specialist-Medical Technology-Swiss German Region
- ARC trilingue espagnol anglais français - CDI- Paris
- Graduate position CRA, skip CTA - Swedish and French speaker
- Innovation technologique, Dispositif Médical & Médicament
- CRA with German - flexible locations
- Pharmacien ou Ingenieur Affaires Réglementaires - env. idéal
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités