JA310 - Contract Administrator
The successful Contract Administrator will work in the Technical Customer Service Division.
The Contract Administrator will provide internal and external customers with recommendations for cost savings and efficiencies through telemetric data analysing and reporting.
They will manage contractual requirements of the client’s contract and will provide outstanding support to the sales force and engineering team, consistently meeting or exceeding their expectations.
The successful Contract Administrator will need to be confident and strong, able to build relationships with contractors and liaise with managers.
This is a pivotal role where the successful Contract Administrator will be required to liaise between the client and the business to ensure the smooth operational success of the contract.
The Contract Administrator must be able to combat the data analytics but also someone personable that can present the information to the customer.
They need to have really good attention to detail and the ability to quantify and justify the recommendations on the back of the data.The role is mostly office based but will require customer visits.
The successful candidate will manage a fleet of floor-care machines within a major retailer.
They will use telemetry to monitor usage and will be responsible for ensuring we adhere to all contractual requirements.
- Provide reporting suite and IoC analysis to support Customer growth and retention
- Ensure all misuse and abuse billing is completed and invoiced for.
- Provide reporting suite and IoC analysis to monitor contractual compliance
- Manage and operate Customer specific portals and breakdown reporting systems
- Create and complete a development plan with TCS Manager to drive self-improvement.
- Attend all relevant business and customer meetings to represent and enhance business acumen.
Skills and Experience:
- Good IT skills
- Able to build client relationships
- Good analytical skills
- attention to detail
- ability to quantify and justify recommendations
- Secondary education
- 3 – 5 Years experience
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Competitive
- Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: First Military Recruitment
- Contact: James Alexander
- Tel: 01383431914
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JA310
- Posted: 2018-02-13 16:06:07 -
- View all Jobs from First Military Recruitment
More Jobs from First Military Recruitment
- Medical Equipment Technician
- Multi Skilled Production Engineer/Setter
- Service Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrically Biased)
- Plumbing Assessor
- Senior Service Engineer
- Plant / Vehicle Fitter
- Maintenance, Repairs and Operations Instructor
- Plant Maintenance Electrician
- Supply Chain Instructor (Oman)
- Maintenance Manager
- Electrician - Light Testing
- Sales and Logistics Co-ordinator
- Mechanical Service Engineer