Growth and International Travels for young Engineers
If you're a young Engineer who wants to grow professionally and travel in Europe, this is the right opportunity for you!
NonStop Recruitment, a multinational company specialized in the recruitment in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industries, is looking for young graduates in Engineering who enjoy travels and who want to grow professionally in an international, young and dynamic environment.
Our client is an Italian software house with a global network, ready to train young Engineers as After Sales Engineer.
You're going to have a great training to become a professional and to be able to manage important customer all over Europe and build your international career right away.
This is a meritocratic environment, the perfect job if you want to become a professional and reach senior position in a short time.
, Engineering Degree (computer / electronics / biomedical / energy)
, Excellent knowledge of the English Language (C1)
, Availability for national and international travels
If you meet the requirements, send your CV to me, Andrea Scognamiglio, at email@example.com, in Word format and with a short presentation.
Due to the large number of applications I cannot guarantee feedback if your profile is too far from the requirements.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover: www.nonstop-recruitment.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Developer: Opportunità IT
- Developer – Formazione Trasversale - Firenze
- Profile marketing et technique dans L'oxygénothérapie
- Tender & Customer Service Specialist / Emilia Romagna
- Esperienza marketing a 360° nel settore medicale
- International Recruitment Consultant - Relocate To Prague!
- Medical Affairs Manager- Lead the Team! Switzerland
- Senior Consultant –Digital & Cultural Transformation - CH
- Integrated Supply Planner - Gain new Skills
- Sales Specialist-Medical Technology-Swiss German Region
- ARC trilingue espagnol anglais français - CDI- Paris
- Graduate position CRA, skip CTA - Swedish and French speaker
- Innovation technologique, Dispositif Médical & Médicament
- CRA with German - flexible locations
- Pharmacien ou Ingenieur Affaires Réglementaires - env. idéal
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités