Senior Study Director - In-vivo & GLP exciting and growing CRO
Exciting prospects for a budding Study Director within in-vivo toxicology
Following a revised programme of growth through acquisitions and new site development, our client is a CRO looking to shake up the sector and offer new opportunities.
This opportunity presents itself as a great time to join and working with recently hired experts offering raw talent to learn from.
A Study Director of in-vivo studies coming from a CRO will enjoy stepping into a more senior position and work with SOPs and GLP studies rather than just quality reports.
As a Senior Study Director you will work on study outlines and managing studies whilst the department is set up for all husbandry activities to be handled by animal technicians.
You will be tasked with working closely customers and clients as well engaging in project management on that basis.
The position will require scientific specialist and Subject Matter Expert for in vivo assays (DRF, MTD, PK, 7, 14 ,28D toxicity studies) within the Department Toxicology.
You will be responsible as Study Director for allocated studies as described in GLP and Company policies and take responsibility for the technical conduct of any study as well as data analysis, interpretation, documentation and reporting of results.
A more detailed set of responsibilities can be provided on application.
Education / Qualifications
This position is suitable for a candidate possessing a PhD with relevant Experience of Toxicology assays, or for a graduate or MSc level candidate with extensive Experience at a similar Contract Research Organisation.
Home office licence is a requirement
Previous Experience of GLP Study Directing in Toxicology studies is a requirement.
We would however welcome applications from candidates who have significant research Experience in this field.
For more information and to apply please send an MS WORD copy of your CV to email@example.com and call Abid Kanji on +44 (0) 207 940 2105.
Toxicology / Study Director / /In-Vivo / GLP / Good Laboratory Practice / Pre-clinical / CRO / Contract Research / Scotland / Manchester
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI
- Affaires Réglementaires - réelles responsabilités
- Continuous training, Sr RA Specialist
- Learn and develop, QA/RA Administrator
- Psychologist - help vulnerable families
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - WMID calling!
- Clinical Psychologists - London calling!
- Technical Customer Service Specialist – Milton Keynes
- Commercial Manager – Inks - Market Leading Company
- Translational Oncology Position- Innovative Pipeline
- Business Development Manager- Biologics CMO- Homebased
- Head of Sales - Printing Inks – Flexographic
- Senior SSW - Therapeutic Fostering Agency -
- International Head Hunter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- Copywriter - Range of Projects- London
- Team Manager Adoption and SGO - Help Develop the Regional Hub
- Senior Practitioner Needed - Wales - Phone IV's