Flagship Store Manager
Flagship Store Manager Dublin
My client is now recruiting for a Flagship Store Manager in Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a growing management team in a company with big plans for the future.
- To lead and develop the team within the store to deliver store objectives and sales targets
- Recruit, develop, motivate and retain sales assistants within a fast-paced environment
- Ensure all team members are trained in customer service and product knowledge
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered consistently in store
- Effective management of wage costs and other store costs
- Delivering excellent store standards consistently
- Implementation of merchandising guidelines
Experience / Requirements:
- Retail Store Management experience essential, with 4+ years' experience desired.
- Successful proven track record of people management and developing people.
- An effective leader with excellent team management skills
- Ambitious with a proven ability to take initiative, follow direction and implement change
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong commercial awareness
- A structured training plan
- A very competitive basic salary and bonus structure
Please send your CV or call Laura Casey on 016191821.
More Jobs from Wallace Myers International
- Retail Support Administrator - Head office role
- Investran Specialist
- Trainee Manager
- Assistant Manager Sligo
- Big Box Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Governance Analyst
- Big Box Store Manager Dublin
- Furniture Buyer
- Principal Engineer - Big Data
- Store Manager - Dublin City - 50k
- Data Scientist
- Assistant Manager kilkenny-laois-kildare 41k
- Assistant Manager Dublin - all areas 41k
- Assistant Manager Meath 41k
- Assistant Manager Offaly 41k
- Assistant Manager Cork 41k
- Assistant Manager Clare 41k
- Assistant Manager Westmeath 41k
- Assistant Manager Roscommon 41k
- Assistant Manager Mayo 41k