VALIDATION SPECIALIST 6-9 MONTH FTC - HERTS c£40,000
A highly regulated organisation located in Hertfordshire, are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join there manufacturing plant on a 6-9 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Validation Manager, the core function of the role will be to perform validation activities associated with the Manufacturing Centre on there (Equipment / Facilities / Utilities / Laboratory Systems).
You will be responsible for the authoring, executing and reporting validation activities within the framework of cGMP - Annex 11 & 15.
To be considered for the Validation Specialist position, candidates will have extensive experience working within a Validation Specialist / Engineering position on Critical Systems / Facilities / Utilities / Laboratory, QC equipment.
Candidates will hold a BS or MS degree in an Engineering or Life Science discipline and have experience working within a GMP / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical environment.
For further information and to apply please email Jennifer@blackfieldassociates.com or call Jennifer on 02392322387.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- ORACLE ANALYST DEVELOPER –BRISTOL –£55K+Benefits
- Outpatients Manager / Sister
- Hydro-Mechanical Engineer
- Fabricator - Aerospace
- Head of Claims (P&I and FD&D) - Piraeus
- Logistics Operative
- Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Application Analyst - SQL
- Physiotherapy Manager
- ICT Support Officer
- Product Support Engineer
- Principle Solutions Architect
- Instrumentation Technician
- Fabricator - Areospace / Thin Plate
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER (LINUX/C++) STEVENAGE–SALARY DOE
- Project Manager
- Field Applications Engineer