GLP Director / Chief Laboratory Manager -drive growth & change
GLP Director / Chief Laboratory Manager
Following a revised programme of growth through acquisitions and new site development, our client is a CRO looking to shake up the sector and offer new opportunities.
This opportunity presents itself as a great time to join and working with recently hired experts offering raw talent to learn from.
As a result of this, they seek a Chief Laboratory staff member with expertise in GLP and an ability to manage / run a team of 30.
As a GLP Director you will manage the animal unit and subsequently manage all study directors.
Utilising your GLP expertise, you will manage all commercial and technical activities for the laboratory across 3 sites.
Performing home office license / project license activities for the CRO will play a crucial part.
The position will suit somebody from a Team Leader or Study Director background at senior level.
Education and Experience
Educated to degree level within science.
A toxicology degree / background is a bonus but not needed.
A strong GLP background is essential to this position
An individual coming from a CRO is required as well as previous leadership skills.
For more information on this position as well as a detailed job description, please send an MS WORD copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 007 940 2105.
Toxicology / Study Director / /In-Vivo / GLP / Good Laboratory Practice / Pre-clinical / CRO / Contract Research / Scotland / Manchester
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Health and Safety Manager, COSHH, Nottingham
- Developer: Opportunità IT
- Developer – Formazione Trasversale - Firenze
- Profile marketing et technique dans L'oxygénothérapie
- Tender & Customer Service Specialist / Emilia Romagna
- Esperienza marketing a 360° nel settore medicale
- International Recruitment Consultant - Relocate To Prague!
- Medical Affairs Manager- Lead the Team! Switzerland
- Senior Consultant –Digital & Cultural Transformation - CH
- Integrated Supply Planner - Gain new Skills
- Sales Specialist-Medical Technology-Swiss German Region
- ARC trilingue espagnol anglais français - CDI- Paris
- Graduate position CRA, skip CTA - Swedish and French speaker
- Innovation technologique, Dispositif Médical & Médicament
- CRA with German - flexible locations
- Pharmacien ou Ingenieur Affaires Réglementaires - env. idéal
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - potentiel PRI