REGULATORY EXPERT - compliance, data and commercial!
REACh Regulatory Consultant - Technical and commercial!
Offering a very unique position with a blend between technical REACh regulation and global chemical legislation exposure as well as working with data, data systems and commercial activities, this is a position that offers challenge with diversity.
What our client seeks is not necessarily that unique, but what they offer certainly is.
This is a position which will appeal to somebody looking to utilise their technical REACh knowledge but with an appreciation for data and a commercial activity.
In what is a service / customer led company, working with restricted substances to advise your customers on the best compliance strategy, undoubtedly you will work towards a naturally broad position.
As a result of such a position, as a Regulatory Consultant, you will work with being the in-house expert for REACh regulation as well as global chemical legislation such as K-REACh and REACh China (expanding to worldwide regulations / notifications).
At the same time, given that the company provide solutions on restricted substances using robust data on materials, you will work with analysing products, designs and compliance issues to then present a solution to your client.
The position above entails being a technical as well as commercial interface with your client.
Not only will you advise on regulatory issues but also work with the product managers and the data development team to maintain and develop restricted substances data product, and lead related data projects.
With experience, you will have a more external facing role; consulting with customers on their specific implementations, and representing your employer at key industry groups.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Educated to degree level with a science related degree.
Any education background or technical background with material science is an added benefit.
Strong technical knowledge of chemical legislation such as REACh.
TSCA or Worldwide notifications (Asia) will be an added benefits
An appreciation of data as well as a keen interest in an external facing / commercial position.
Any experience, knowledge or exposure to restricted substances is an advantage but not a requirement.
Strong project management skills
For more information on this position, please email an MS WORD copy of your CV to email@example.com addressed to Abid Kanji.
You may also call Abid on +44 (0) 207 940 2105.
Regulatory / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Ecotoxicologist / Fate / Human Health / Risk Assessment / Household / Safety Data Sheets / SDS / Product Safety / Product Stewardship / Hazardous Substances / Toy / Detergents /
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Reserving Actuary- Reputable Firm- Expanding Job Opportunities
- Health and Safety Manager, COSHH, Nottingham
- Developer: Opportunità IT
- Developer – Formazione Trasversale - Firenze
- Profile marketing et technique dans L'oxygénothérapie
- Tender & Customer Service Specialist / Emilia Romagna
- Esperienza marketing a 360° nel settore medicale
- International Recruitment Consultant - Relocate To Prague!
- Medical Affairs Manager- Lead the Team! Switzerland
- Senior Consultant –Digital & Cultural Transformation - CH
- Integrated Supply Planner - Gain new Skills
- Sales Specialist-Medical Technology-Swiss German Region
- ARC trilingue espagnol anglais français - CDI- Paris
- Graduate position CRA, skip CTA - Swedish and French speaker
- Innovation technologique, Dispositif Médical & Médicament
- CRA with German - flexible locations
- Pharmacien ou Ingenieur Affaires Réglementaires - env. idéal
- Ingénieur R&D - Grand Groupe
- H-F : Assistant Qualité
- Responsable Réglementaire CMC - du fond, pas que la forme !