Quality Inspector/Quality Technician
Quality Technician/Quality Inspector
£13.00-£14.00 Per hour (Dependent on experience)
Mon-Thursday 7.45am-4.30pm & Friday 7.45am-12.45pm
Temporary on Going
My Client is seeking an experienced Quality Technician/Inspector to support the Quality Assurance Manager due to continued growth and expansion.
This role will be customer focused dealing largely with customer complaints, and will be ideal for an engineer with a background in quality, or a mechanical engineer with a sound understanding of quality, within a manufacturing environment.
• To deal with customer queries and complaints ensuring the customer is kept up to date with progress of their complaint at all times.
• To perform analysis, to understand why problems have occurred
• Implement corrective actions to resolve customer issues
• To Prevent further quality escapes through containment and notification
• To liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer’s requirements are met and exceeded.
• To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and in line with the companies standards and procedures
• Take ownership and solve problems
• Provide other QA support as relevant for the role
• Strong background in manufacturing engineering or quality
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
• Experience dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Good MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving skills, a pragmatic, well-organised individual;
• Ability to plan own work, prioritise and re-prioritise tasks in accordance with changing business needs
• Ability to work in a team as well as unsupervised and follow management instructions as relevant.
Engineer, Engineering, Quality, Quality Inspector, QA, QC, Quality Assurance, Quality Control
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
- Rate: Â£13 - 14 per hour
- Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Clare Butler
- Tel: 0161 746 3311
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0000443990
- Posted: 2018-02-13 17:13:04 -
- View all Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Assembly Operative
- Brewery Operative
- Document Controller
- Business Development Manager (Liverpool)
- Recycling Operative
- duct fitter mate/helper
- Sales Administrator/ Sales Engineer
- Warehouse Administrator
- Flt Counterbalance Driver
- Duct and Pipe insulator
- Logistics Manager
- Food Production Operative - Wythenshawe
- Warehouse Manager
- Production Embroidery Operator
- FLT Side Loader Operator
- Duct fitter
- Dispatch Operative